Client Support Representative [Central Time Zone]
PASKR is a top project management software for the trillion dollar construction industry and we’re currently looking for a Client Support Representative to join our client experience team.
About the Job
- Support: Support customers and internal users who use PASKR via web browser, iOS, and Android. Our channels of communication are live chat, email, and phone. Interactions include but are not limited to: troubleshooting technical issues, assisting users with onboarding and set up, licensing, and funneling requests to the appropriate department.
- Quality control: Perform front line investigations into technical issues, and log cases with accurate information to provide a full record of each issue and resolution. Ensure every interaction is of the highest quality, regardless of the user’s question or issue.
- Reporting: Communicate daily with Tech Support team and leadership to report support issues, bugs, and important user concerns.
- Take part in interesting and challenging support-related projects that will allow you to utilize your unique skill set and make an impact on our team.
- Have a passion for incredible customer service, exceptional communication (verbal and written) including top notch grammar and spelling, and excellent people skills.
- Have a technical leaning mind that helps you troubleshoot and evaluate issues fast and efficiently. Can break down complex technical concepts into day to day terminology to help out non-tech users.
- Have a technical leaning mind that helps you troubleshoot and evaluate issues quickly and accurately. Analytical, meticulous, and enjoy thinking outside the box to solve tough problems.
- Are a quick study, resourceful, and not afraid to tackle difficult cases on your own; driven to work hard with minimum supervision.
- Have amazing composure and loads of patience, as in: nothing ever rattles you.
- Are a ninja with your keyboard with your fast and accurate typing and have unparalleled phone skills.
- Are a master multitasker nailing the art of juggling multiple chats at once, while handling emails, and supporting your peers.
- Empathy: you really enjoy learning from and talking to our users, even when they are not having the best of days.
- Comfortable with cloud-based software like Dropbox, Google Docs, One Drive, etc.
- Understanding of basic functionality of Apple iOS, Android, and Windows platforms.
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with the construction industry
- Proficiency in a second language
- Previous experience in technical support is a plus
- Familiarity with Hubspot Zendesk and other CRM systems
- Experience with chat systems