US Software company seeking an experienced Philippine Systems Engineer (AWS Administrator). The role will support infrastructure and manage delivery of software production systems and services based on operational requirements and service agreements. The position is full time, available during US time zones, and works remote from Manila, Philippines.
- Build and deploy cloud infrastructure using AWS cloud platform.
- Review cloud architecture design and recommend improvements.
- Monitor cloud system performance and recommend improvements.
- Respond and resolve cloud infrastructure notifications, errors, or failures.
- Implement and maintain security, redundancy, and backup policies and procedures.
- Provide schedules for system maintenance, migrations, integrations, etc.
- Lead team in managing and troubleshooting VMware issues
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/ College degree, Computer Engineering, Computer Science and Information Technology.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years hands-on experience in implementing and administering AWS.
- Solid experienced in building infrastructure using Amazon Web Services platform.
- Strong knowledge of server migration from legacy to Cloud AWS.
- Strong knowledge of different server operating system such as Windows, Unix, Linux and etc.
- Strong knowledge on Network technologies, Storage Architecture, Cloud computing and database technologies.
- AWS Certified is a plus.
- Ability to work and collaborate effectively with team members, organization and/or individuals within varied skills and experience.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
Full time service contract working remotely from Philippines for US company.
Preferred Shift: Primary US Time Zones 8:00AM -7:00 PM EST, Flexible, On-call.
Salary: 20,000-40,000 (Salary will be based on the skillset and experience).
Vacation time: 10 business days.
Company has several Philippine developers that can provide reference of their multi-year experience working for the company. Candidate must be able to demonstrate working knowledge of AWS and/or provide AWS Certifications.
Please direct all inquiries to email@example.com.